Quality Coordinator – Northern Hospice Alliance
The Northern Hospice Alliance incorporates Hospice North Shore, Warkworth Wellsford Hospice and Hibiscus Hospice. Together we provide specialist palliative care services to patients and families living within our respective communities. The Alliance is committed to a forward thinking and innovative approach to service development and collaboration.
About the Role
Working within the Innovation Hub, you will provide support to the Quality and Risk Manager. This will involve everything from policies and procedures through to surveys and reporting, all to ensure that the quality efforts of Northern Hospice Alliance are effective and supported.
There are three major parts to this role, they are:
- Quality coordination: monitoring policies, procedures, forms and templates
- Health and safety administration: entering IAN's, reporting, monitoring non compliance
- Survey: support the survey process, collating and entering data, looking for process improvements
With previous experience in a quality coordination/administration role, you will have experience working with policies and procedures. Your attention to detail and ability to analytically review large amounts of information will be excellent.
You will also have;
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
- Experience working with patient management systems
- Self-managing and ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Business administration qualification, preferably including some quality papers
For more detailed information on the role, please refer to the job description.
How to Apply
E-mail your cover letter, outlining your reason for applying and brief CV to email@example.com