Our philosophy of careWe provide specialist active care for people in our community with any type of advanced, progressive disease that no longer responds to curative treatment. This improves the quality of life for patients and families, through the prevention and relief of suffering, pain and other symptoms; physical, psychological, social and spiritual.
• We offer the best possible palliative care and support systems to help our patients with life limiting illness, to live as actively and creatively as possible.
• We provide relief from pain and other distressing symptoms.
• We affirm life and regard dying as a normal part of life.
• We neither hasten nor postpone death.
• We aim to enhance the quality of life and may also positively influence the course of illness.
• We help the family cope with their situation, and where applicable, through death and into bereavement.
click here to see our latest newsletter...
Subscribe to our newsletter >